How do you know the start of school is approaching…? There’s nothing but back to school commercials on TV! LOL.
Here are few things you should know and do:
- The first day of school, Monday, August 6, 2018, is a half day. The first full day of school is, Wednesday, August 8, 2018.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten students return to school on Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
- Sign up for PowerSchool and download the App to have grades delivered to your Smart device. (PS should be back online soon.)
- Subscribe to the online calendar to stay in the know of school and District happenings.
- Check out the parent engagement website for resources that can come in handy throughout the school year.
- Review the change to TN state law on student attendance.
- Have an Awesome School Year!